Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Only One Jack Wong

My name is Wong Wein Jack, i'm currently doing Degree Of Business Administration(HONS) at University Tunku Abdul Rahman, now in Year 1 Semester 3.

Now i would like to something about myself. My hobby is playing basketball, watching television, and drive my motobike lounge anywhere.Before this, play basketball is my important entertainment.Because i'm lovely attend many competition of basketball. When i win some competition , i will feel happy and satisfy. That feeling is very strong...


For the 5 websites i will visit is Facebook,Google,Yahoo,MSN and Sport.Y i will visit Facebook? That is because in Facebook i can know more friend to make bigger my friendship network.For the Google and Yahoo, i just want find out extra information and some reportage in the world. On the MSN,i just chat with my friend to increase friendship with my friend.The last one is the Sport websites.Because i'm interest for the sport,for example is basketball, football,baseball,formula 1 and other.So when i want know the result of some competition, i go to sport website to find out what thing i want find.

That all for my introduction...Thank you...

No comments:

Post a Comment